Day two of our 3 Day Potty Training (http://www.3daypottytraining.com/) is underway and everything is going well. Last night just before Sean and Xalen got home she decided that she wanted to wear pants. She went to her drawer, opened it, got a pair out and asked me to put them on. I told her she could wear pants when she went back to Wooden Shoe and that if she wanted them on she would have to do it herself. That little stinker did it! I told her they had to come off at dinner time and she went along with it. She really played us last night at bed time, so I took the frequent trips to go potty as an opportunity to get her use to pulling down and up her undies. She finally settled down at 9:30 in our bed after about 50 trips to the potty and back to bed, her normal bed time is 7:00. After she was very relaxed in our bed we mover her back to her own room. We have not had a miss yet today; however I am still not positive if it has clicked but she is definitely starting to figure it out. She has had fun yesterday and today roll playing with her dolls the whole potty process. Our biggest accomplishments so far are waking up from both nap and bed this morning dry!!! I am so proud of my little girl.
![]() |
| Napping in Xalen's bed today. |


No comments:
Post a Comment