Check out this bee!

Check out this bee!
July 2011, Arvada, CO

3.17.2011

Beco Baby Carrier

Touring the Butterfly Pavilion, Westminster, CO
With all the changes at our house I have been reflecting back on days of having a little baby.  One of my favorite things we bought was the BECO.  We got this carrier after our good friend Katie and Josh let us borrow their Ergo (similar carrier).  It was by far the most comfortable way to carry the little ones.  And both my kids love being in it too!

Isn't it beautiful! ;)
When I decide that I needed one of my own, I was a bit disappointed with the plain look of the Ergo choices so I kept searching and came across one that had a little more style.   The Beco had multiple fabric choices to choose from, organic options and the padding was made of recycle pop bottles. The carrier works from newborn to toddler and it can be configured as a front carrier, back pack, or as a side carrier.  Plus this one has a neat little strap where you can roll it up to store it or use it as a seat on you hip.  I was even able to support a locally owned cloth diaper shop with my purchase. 

Hiking on top of Table Mountain, Golden, CO

This was definitely one of my favorite things! Sean and I used it tons with both kids, from shopping trips, to hiking trips, from working out with friend, to visiting museums and playing at playgrounds, from airports and airplanes to beaches and ski mountains.  This pack gave us many, many miles of happy babies.  It was built so well that we were able to pass it down for many more miles of use.

1 comment:

  1. We are loving it every time we use it!! Thank you Mitchells!

    ReplyDelete