It is the final day of our 3 day potty training (http://www.3daypottytraining.com/). Brinlee did fantastic yesterday only one partial accident in the evening. She is however suffering from a raw bum because she likes to go potty (try) so many times when it is nap or bed time. Last night she did a similar stall tactic as the first night and finally settled to bed at 9:15. I guess this is a small price to pay for being diaper free, and with time I know that this too will pass. She just gets up out of bed and goes to the bathroom and starts taking off her clothes. Xalen would never just get out of bed... I must say their are advantages and disadvantages to each.
Today she woke up dry again, we did have a accident this morning when she was playing with Xalen and later another almost accident. I was getting worried because it felt like we were starting to go backwards. After lunch she went potty several time, each time leaving some in the potty, what a relief, she is getting it. She went down for a nap without her usually multi trips to the potty too.
Now I need everyone to cross their fingers that she does just as well tomorrow at daycare!

fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete