We decided to spend the weekend in the mountains before I left for a 7 week training course in Houston. Before we had a chance to find a place to stay a coworker of Sean offered up his father's cabin for the weekend - let me introduce Chez Kung a 4800sq ft log cabin tucked in above Silverthorn, CO:
We contemplated skiing but decided to have some quality family time instead. We spent the weekend eating good food, relaxing, sledding in the yard, steaming in the sauna and walking in the national forest which we could access out the front door of the property.
Our weekend trip to the mountains was just what we needed!



Welcome to the world of blogging! A little secret of mine and often how I keep up with blogging is by scheduling blogs. Sometimes I will have a chunk of quiet time so I'll set up a week's worth of blogs at once. Shhhh....don't tell any one. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, and 7 weeks away from the family?! That is crazy. I can see the pros and cons here for sure!