When I hired on at Halliburton I knew I had to take the looooong Foundations class in Houston. It was definately the toughest part of accepting the job; but we decided it was best for us to have the extra security with all the big changes that have occured at Pason.
The first week went very fast, the class was interesting and informative, but the weekend was very slow. The highlight of my weekend was a birthday party with a friend from my mom's group in Golden, her group of friends were excellent. Over the weekend I had so much time to really missed Xalen, Brinlee and Sean and around 5pm on Sunday I said outloud that I was ready for the weekend to be over. Skype and face time on the iphone/ipod were/are big helpers. Here is a video Sean sent me that I view several times a day when I need a little family time.
Sean is doing a great job running the house while I am gone and he is getting plenty of help from friends (THANKS!). The kids seem to be doing well and it is a relief to know that everything is being taken care of while I am gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment