Check out this bee!

Check out this bee!
July 2011, Arvada, CO

10.05.2011

Ponte Vedra, FL

When I think of vacation I almost always first think of the beach.  Ponte Vedra was amazing! Here is a bit of what we did....

The Players:
Yaya and Pa
Ryan, Nessa and Addie
Sean, Jess, Brin and Xalen
The Happy Gang
The Scenery:

Daily dose of wildlife.
Shells for miles.

Beach finds.

Good looking guys!

 The Activities:
Quality Time with the Grands.

Running Free on the Beach.

Exploring the Alligator Farm.

Beach Games.
Practice for the Surf.

Kite Flying.

Enjoying the Surf.


 Walks on the Beach.

Riding the Surf.
And much much more.. The beach was all ours for as far as you could see each day.  The surf was varied from great breakers to quiet long shore pools.  The shell selection was the best I have ever seen.  The memories perminately in my mind.  Thanks for the great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds similar to our fabulous vacation we just returned from. I am just hoping the tan sticks around for awhile so I can see (along with remember) the great time we had.

    ReplyDelete